Friday, February 6, 2009

Off Topic: My cat shames me


It was raining today, but something odd happened. My seventeen-year-old white cat, Yeti, who hates the rain, wanted to go out. He has sciatica, arthritis, is going deaf, and is having trouble with his hind legs. Why out?

But there was was a lull in the rain, so I let him out, and watched as he wandered over to the tiny pond. What did he want there? Was he fishing?

Nope. He was drinking. Why are you doing that, I ask the wall. Then the truth crashed on me. I checked, yep, the cat watering thing had run dry, I don't know when, and he can't jump up on the toilet.

Note to self: don't get so wrapped up in this cancer nonsense that your cat can shame you!

1 comment:

They spam, I moderate. When you send a comment, it will disappear for a bit until I am notified. It hasn't been eaten. On the plus side, I can now reply to questions or suggestions, if you have any, in the comments!